Thursday, March 7, 2019

0

Past Tenses of START and FINISH

I just hit the intermezzo with five paragraph. Shit. So sorry, I am very good on writings so unimportant things.

We are back on some recap!

So, I’ve been dealing with starting a whole new thing OR finishing up some scratch which messed up for a long time ago. It could be my undergraduate thesis, some writings, or just a simple as a movie.

The struggling of starting and finishing did hit me a very hard. There must be an action for all those things worked. I hate myself for not doing at all but in the same way, playing sugar crush is all I always do all day beside scrolling on social media. I know I should take a grip to start or finishing something up. So here I am, after a little chit-chat with my grandma then brunch with a good soup followed by me setting up a pose as comfortable as I could in front of my laptop to actually doing something. But, just look at me writing this on the afternoon while asking myself why end up to get a mood writing a bullshit like this.

Meanwhile if I sees it with more a positivity, it is a little bit step of resolution of me using and tried to work this brain more productive and passionate again.

So, for the intermezzo. I’ve been finishing some movies which I rarely do for awhile because the mood of not finishing is just catching my ego to not keep to continue. I’ve finished some light movie like Isn’t It Romantic (2019), Rebel Wilson is beautiful, I adore her eyes and lips. It looks had a persona and I just realized it after watched her number one movie as a first lead. Then I watched Instant Family (2018), slow paced, a little bit comedy but a lot of ‘patient’ thing and reminds me how hard to take a responsibility for another human being called kids.

Another time, I’ve watched Antologi Rasa (2019) in cinema because I think I need some love energy that I crave so much (not really exactly), it’s good, it’s slow, the acting doesn’t really impress me and it is cringe a lot, not on the whole area but the cinematography so OK, mesmerizing.

Also watch Indonesian movie called Love for Sale (2018) and got surprised with the ingredients on it. I felt like watching someone who related to people that usually we known. Premises on point with ending just doing right.

After that I’ve watched Shallow Hal (2001), movie that I want to see badly for a long time but overshadowed by ‘not in the mood’. Kind of made me think it twice because the message doesn’t go well with the storyline. I don’t know what it should too, because… I don’t believe for a minute there’s a psychologist like in the movie that can do that ‘thing’ but I did believe some people still looking for inner beauty as we speak even the outer sometimes speak itself.

While on series, I stuck on the couple episodes of Netflix's The Umbrella Academy, it’s maybe good but I am not in the mood for a doomsday. On Korean variety show, I following I Live Alone and Running Man every week as always, lately watch Coffee Friends but end up starving so I stopped watched it because I don’t want over-eating these days. And for drama, I am excited to wait another week for Touch Your Heart (Lee Dong Wook  Yo In Na) a great pairs. Even full of cringe ‘thing’ but I miraculously don’t mind at all. Yeh… just called me a Bucin. Ck. Ck.

I just hit the intermezzo with five paragraph. Shit. So sorry, I am very good on writings so unimportant things.

Well, talking about started and finished (I really hope it could be a past tense) but what I could do when I just about to starting to finishing something. You need to pushing yourself, really really hard if you are kind same as my characters is. And the top of that just don’t follow your ego or as a simple as you called fucking mood. Because there is not going to be a fucking will if you always choice ‘later’. Take a grip people. I will pray for your brain to forget what laziness is and please pray for me to actually started or finished something, anything especially this responsibility to graduate. Good luck.




0 comments:

Post a Comment