Tuesday, December 4, 2018

2

Another Serious Writings About Something We All Watched (Not Tangled)

My conclusion is simple, my lecturer thinks Upin Ipin more realistic than the movie which become my topic choice. Hm, okay.


Ok. This starts on 8:00 PM. So, this writings came up with an idea when I was watching youtube video that shows Troye Sivan reacts on Teens react on his Blue Neighborhood’s album. The FBE staff ask question like now that he recently on movie called ‘boy erased’ and the story unlikely same from what his trying to connect to people from his Blue Neighborhood’s album, what the thing that makes difference on his movie career and as a music artist. I forgot what his answer was (even I watched 20 minutes ago) but that questions makes me writing now. What the difference about movie and music in your life?

Well, movie and music rarely become something that people dislike. Whenever the genres are, all of them is a must in our life. And, what if we wanted to take those things (movie and music) seriously?

This happened to my academic life recently. When I ask to bring up my thesis topic about how librarian represent a movie about library and social problem in a country, my lecturer said “Not tried to break your idea, but this is just a movie. Nothing real happen on those story. Our culture and theirs was different. Maybe you could take Upin Ipin as your topic, how they introducing library and affected children’s literacy”. My conclusion is simple, my lecturer thinks Upin Ipin more realistic than the movie which become my topic choice. Hm, okay.

I mean, I really felt excited when I found that movie choice. My neuron just wakes up and connected one another, but when presenting my idea to him. It’s just flop … feelin’ stupid for thinks those idea would be pass in this academic life.

Maybe I am not a really fanatic movie gooers like any other people in this world. But I am truly an appreciator to all the movies out there especially those who make a trace in my brain ‘til heart. Ew. A movie that rise and turn up my idea. Dont think I tried to do some plagiarism from movie I watched and writing about it yaa—my line of ideas work on looking from fragments and relate with my ultimate sense.

“It’s just a movie” was a line contains a lot of excuse when I tried to make things (like thinking) seriously after getting attached in a movie. Now I know I never should say that. Most of my perspective comes when I relate to those movies in our social problem and environment. My big idea from that to, and most important my source of entertaining was a movie too. I can’t help to get away with a story because I did make a story even it’s real like this writings or those which still in their dark places (my soon to be masterpiece-s). So, if the someone ask me “Will you take movie as serious thing in your life?” my answer is Definitely. Movie is my kind. Maybe I can stay away from them awhile but nothing will be my MUSE like movie did to me. (December 4, 2018. 8:46 PM)






2 comments: