Saturday, December 12, 2020

0

And, from that day forward...

 


Alright. Here We Go Again.


Even when in the middle of pandemic, I think I saw folks more than I could imagine this year. Some are new, some are old friend, and some are just a pass on.


Even I am trying to cut off TMI about everyone by decided not to tingled in between of their space, and hmm well... not exactly one hundred percent a success-- because when you were remembered by your friend or any acquaintance and they decided to contact you. Then... yeah, you couldn't stayed any longer in those cage. 


The things is: when you opening after shutting off or in my case is lessening everything, you are forgot the reason why you decided to finally stepped out in first place. Because as soon I walk out the door, I was showered by all the information I purposely skipping without me wanting to catch up. Exactly like Neil said: "What's happened, happened." P.S: I scored Tenet one time with, need the second and the third but with Bahasa Indonesia and Korean subtitles.


Well well well so then, I finally secured a job. Dunno 'til when it will lasts but most of my focus and time are those. I'm in the phase where happiness means no complain and just do what you had to do.


Well, I'm here to write. Not to rant or what it is called.


A friend asked me how's life lately and I said like I've always said but then she noted: "That's really unexpected of you tho. You've been more 'accepting' than before"


I just hoped my shape of mind could see anything in the same way no matter what I am going through
. Hahah. HELL NO. What a huge lie. I am not gonna be a same person like now if I'm still unemployed.

Moving along... So. I have two wedding to attend this month. One down and one is coming up and it took a lot of things to prepared like dress or thinking how to commute to the wedding venue which is in Bogor so I think taking train would be... cheap and... idk.


Yeah. Weddings. The way a couples sharing happiness and celebrate their choices of being together the rest of their lives with "all" people they've know. If it stick to that core definition, then I'll happily come.


I love movie about weddings so much, but not really immersed into placing myself to that kind of ceremony as a main character. But i'd loved to being the one who enjoying the food & music & talk.
I just don't have a courage to directly asking people to spare their time, energy, and cost for my own deals.


Well, so many time I thought why someone who thinks like me ends up having a friends. Are my friends are running out of choices of people who they could friends with? Or they maybe holding it in to stayed friends with me.
Well it's not like my friends are in huge number, so that's why there are who's apart or gone and who's stayed there because maybe they did think like I did. 


At last, let our friendship keeping the necessary distance, casual but still closer and noted to know that I'm always here. DONE.
*I realized kok my writing sucks lately yaa. Gosh, my grade was decreasing!!!


Pic: Mindhunter Netflix Series - Dr. Carr

0 comments:

Post a Comment